Your Microblading course will include;
* Practical - both working on silicon Mats and Live Models
* Mapping our the brows
* Understanding the shapes of clients brows and the do's and dont's when mapping.
* Hair Strokes - correct direction and the correct blades to be using.
* Shading - correct placement of shading and the correct blade to be using.
* Pricing your treatments
* Patch Testing
* PLUS MORE!
CASE STUDIES ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Your Course includes a starter kit worth over £400.000, this includes;
* Pigments - a wide selection of pigments for different shades including your shading diluting pigment.
* Blades, you will receive a selection of different blades that are available getting used to the different sizes and the reasoning of using different blades.
* Practice Mats. - These are silicon Mats to which you can practice on to build up confidence and show of your work.
* Aftercare Creams
* Sterile Packs
* String - This is used to map out your clients brows.
* 2 types of measuring tools - These will give you the correct shape on both sides of the brows and will give your clients even brows,
If you would like to book onto a Microblading course but cannot see a date that you are able to do, please do contact us and we would love to help you find a course date that you are able to attend.
call us on; 07979503501